Countersunk Head Structural Self-tapping Wood Screw
The ASSY® Ecofast is a partially threaded high strength structural self-tapping wood screw with a countersunk head designed for engineered wood products. The screw design also reduces wood splitting while offering a precise setting without the need for pre-drilling. The Ecofast can be used with both the 90° and 45° wedge washer. Code-approved reliability, the Ecofast has been awarded an ICC-ESR approval in the United States and the Canadian Construction Materials Centre Reports (CCMC) in Canada.
- Available in diameters of 6 mm (1/4”), 8 mm (5/16”), 10 mm (3/8”)
- Available in lengths of 60 mm (2-1/4”) to 400 mm (15-3/4”)
- Versatile countersunk head with milling pockets for a clean architectural finish
- Aggressive ring-thread and self-tapping tip bite into the wood and assure quick and easy installation
- Partially threaded to pull members together tightly
- Equipped with a shank cutter to ease installation
- Counter Thread Tip cuts wood and pushes it aside
- Suitable for ledger board to rim joist connections, and ledger board to stud wall connections
- Ideal for CLT Panel to CLT panel connections
The range of available lengths and diameters make the Ecofast suitable for a broad range of projects from log home building to multi-story mass timber construction.
- Category: Partially Threaded
ETA, CCMC, ICC
Timber Framing, Log Home Building, Mass & Heavy Timber Construction